I’ve been trying to use dies that I haven’t even opened yet and today’s card uses the Memory Box Studio Square Layers (style 30021) stamp set which are squares with rounded corners. Unfortunately, this does not appear to currently be part of Memory Box’s current list of square die offerings, unfortunately.
The ornaments were colored in using Tim Holtz Distress markers and a water brush. I Still wasn’t thoroughly in love with the look so I’m going to have to try again in future with actual watercolor paint.
Aso, in the background, I stamped some dots from an Impress rubber stamp to add some texture.
The ornaments stamp, while from Rubbermoon, was designed by Dave Brethauer from Memory Box so there’s Memory Box all over this.
- Rubbermoon 3 Hanging Ornaments rubber stamp
- Hero Arts Offbeat Holiday photopolymer stamp set
- Impress Splatter Dots rubber stamp set
- Lawn Fawn Knit Picky patterned Paper
- Tim Holtz Distress markers